Silke Nadolni, Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS), is a partner working in the property investment field.
Since the beginning of her career in 1998, Silke Nadolni has specialised in property investment. She assists an international and French clientele in their property operations, acquisitions, sales (share deal/share deal), asset management and structuring and regulated vehicles (OPCI, SCPI, FIA), quite often in a cross-border context.
Member of the Bar of Munich and a German speaker, Silke is a specialist in property transactions between France and Germany (property investments in France and in Germany) and is totally conversant with the requirements of German law on investments (Kapitalanlagegestzbuch). Silke also helps her clients in marketing and managing regulated vehicles abroad (“in” or “out” EU passport, public sector investments).
She also advises investment funds on their renewable energy investments.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Décideurs 2020 : recognized in Real Estate transactions: Investments (Excellent)
- Chambers Europe 2020: Real Estate (Band 3)
- Trophée du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in th category Real Estate transactions : investment
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: recognized in Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Le Point 2020: recognized in Real Estate among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in Real Estate transactions: Investments (Excellent)
- Chambers Global 2017: recognized in “Foreign Expert in France“
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)