Silke Nadolni, Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS), is a partner working in the property investment field.
Since the beginning of her career in 1998, Silke Nadolni has specialised in property investment. She assists an international and French clientele in their property operations, acquisitions, sales (share deal/share deal), asset management and structuring and regulated vehicles (OPCI, SCPI, FIA), quite often in a cross-border context.
Member of the Bar of Munich and a German speaker, Silke is a specialist in property transactions between France and Germany (property investments in France and in Germany) and is totally conversant with the requirements of German law on investments (Kapitalanlagegestzbuch). Silke also helps her clients in marketing and managing regulated vehicles abroad (“in” or “out” EU passport, public sector investments).
She also advises investment funds on their renewable energy investments.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Le Point 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the category Real Estate: Investments (Excellent)
- Chambers Global 2017: recognized as “Foreign Expert in France“
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)