Aurélie Dauger is a partner specialising in construction law.
Aurélie assists construction firms, agents or investors in all phases of construction or renovation transactions in all phases of construction or renovation. Her role begins with preparation of building contracts (property promotion contracts, site management, Special conditions of contract used in bidding documents, etc). She continues with the implementation of preventive summary proceedings and management of any work site incidents. Finally, she manages litigation regarding post-completion financials (billing disputes, direct actions by sub-contractors) and damages (legal responsibility of the builders).
Aurélie has developed specific expertise relative to disputes associated with problems with neighbours of work sites or sensitive activity.
Aurélie is responsible for teaching “Insurance Construction” within the Master II “Insurance law” programme at the University Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne and publishes regularly in Opérations Immobilières and Le Moniteur.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2020: Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– Construction (Tier 2)
– Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Le Point 2020: recognized in Real Estate among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in
– Real Estate Development (Outstanding)
– Construction Litigation (Excellent 2)
– Construction Contracts (Excellent 2)
- Law trophies 2019: silver trophy in Real Estate development