Nicolas Vanderchmitt is a partner and head of our Hong Kong office.
Nicolas has been advising a broad array of clients for over 15 years in most areas of business law, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity transactions as well as complex cross-border corporate and commercial transactions.
He regularly assists French and international groups through all stages of their projects in the Greater China Region, including legal and tax structuring between Europe and Asia, foreign direct investment and negotiation of regional joint-venture/shareholders‘ agreements and commercial contracts. He also advises Chinese companies through their expansion plan in Europe and Africa.
Nicolas plays an active role in the French business community in Hong Kong in his capacity as Secretary General and member of the Executive Committee of the French Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong since 2011.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: Mergers and Acquisitions < 300 M€ (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2019:
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)
– Private Equity – Development capital transactions
– Private Equity – Lower mid & small-cap LBO transactions
- Décideurs 2018: Mergers & acquisitions: International Law firms (China)