- Vermögensverwaltung U. -Nachfolge
- Immobilientransaktionen und - Management
Pascaline Déchelette-Tolot is a partner specialising in real estate law, in particular ownership and co-ownership
Pascaline Déchelette-Tolot works in the field of various methods of property organisation to identify the rights and obligations of owners and professionals, advising them on the establishment and evolution of structures such as co-owned properties, volumes, height above sea level (ASL), co-ownership agreements on real estate assets subject to division (AFUL), bodies corporate, etc. She advises real estate professionals in their regulated activities and defends their interests when they are involved in cases before the DGCCRF (competition and fraud), ACP (prudential control authority) and regulatory commission, in both civil and criminal proceedings.
She is a member of the French Chamber of Experts in co-ownership. She teaches criminal property law at the ICH (construction and housing institute) and writes articles for the trade revues Administrer, Revue des Loyers and Jurisclasseur. She co-authored, with A. de Konn, „Les infractions pénales dans les opérations de construction“ (criminal offenses in construction operations) in 2014 and „Le risque pénal dans les opérations immobilières“ (criminal risk in property operations) in 2009. She lectures on co-ownership and, since 2013, has participated in the Co-ownership Trade Fair.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Dispute resolution: Criminal Business Law (Tier 4)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the category Criminal business law
- Le Point 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Real estate litigation (Leading)
– Commercial litigation
– White collar crime
– Urban Complexes – Condominium