Géraldine Piedelièvre is a partner and works mainly in the field of commercial leases and asset management.
Géraldine Piedelièvre devotes her talents to real estate management and, in particular, to commercial leases. She intervenes on all types of assets, all stages of the lease relationship and acts in an advisory capacity as well as in litigation.
She has also developed solid expertise in real estate investment. Within the field of direct acquisitions/sales of assets or property portfolios, she performs rental audits and also intervenes in externalisation and development operations, drafting pre-sale (not yet completed) leases on properties.
Géraldine advises French and foreign clients, comprising institutional landlords (banks, investment companies, insurance companies, listed or unlisted property companies) and also large-scale users, particularly in the services, industry, major distribution, tourism or hospitality sectors.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers 2023: individually ranked in Real Estate Law
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2022: Real estate development (Leading)
- Chambers Europe 2022: Real Estate (Band 3)
- Le Point 2022: Real Estate (5 stars)
- Trophées du Droit 2021: Gold Trophy in Real Estate operations, transactions and financings
- Décideurs 2021: Commercial Leases (Excellent 1)
- Who’s Who Legal 2020: individually recognized in Real Estate
- Law trophies 2019: Silver trophy in Real estate development and special mention in the category Commercial leases