Karine Bézille is a partner specialised in labor and social security law.
Karine Bézille advises French and foreign companies and their management on all aspects of labour law. In particular, she intervenes in restructuring operations, economic redundancies and transfers of business, regularly lending her support to the M&A teams.
She also assists her clients in the day-to-day HR management and collecyive relationships.
Experienced litigation lawyer, in particular in the fields of mental health in the workplace (management of work accidents/illness, moral harassment and burn-out), she also advises on the prevention of criminal liability for companies and their top managers.
Karine counsels companies in the sectors of industry, real property, health, retail, technology and the media. She leads training sessions and teaches at the Master’s level at the University of Paris (Paris X). She has co-authored two works on psycho-social risks and staff secondments and stand-by situations.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Band 4)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Tier 2)
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Collective bargaining
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the category Employment protection plan and related collective litigation
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Social management of M&As and social audits (Excellent 2)
– Collective bargaining and social relations (Excellent 3)
– Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
– High-risk litigation and criminal labor law
– Additional social protection
– Mobility and expatriation
– Representation of senior executives
– Social security