Sophie Marinier is a partner specialised in labour law.
Sophie Marinier, holding a specialization certificate in labour law, practices in all areas of employment and labour law (e.g., individual and collective relations, restructuring, litigations, audits) and primarily assists pharmaceutical, banking and retail companies.
With the support of LPA-CGR avocats’ 12 foreign offices and of its network of business partners referred to as “best friends”, Sophie has acquired in-depth knowledge of the handling and management of international cases including without limitation, mobility and harassment issues in cross-border situations.
Sophie also provides support to managers in connection with compensation optimization issues.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Band 4)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Tier 2)
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Collective bargaining
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the category Employment protection plan and related collective litigation
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Social management of M&As and social audits (Excellent 2)
– Collective bargaining and social relations (Excellent 3)
– Mobility and expatriation