Alexandre de Konn is a partner specialised in general criminal matters, business and media
Alexandre de Konn specializes in white-collar crime and press law. His practice encompasses every aspect of the criminal liability of managers and companies, and Alexandre works closely with the other practices of the firm (e.g., real estate, labour, environment, energy, etc.).
Alexandre has developed special expertise in real estate criminal law and as such, participated in a series of sensitive trials such as, the Apure’s improper claims case or the Xynthia storm case which pertains to the impact of the storm on the city of La Faute-sur-Mer, and publicized two reference books entitled “Criminal offences in building operation” (Les infractions pénales dans les opérations de construction) (Lamy, 2014) and “The criminal risk inherent in real estate transactions” (Le risque pénal dans les opérations immobilières) (Le Moniteur, 2009). In addition, he has extensive experience in managing serious accidents at work.
Alexandre also actively assists companies when it comes to the prevention of criminal risk (e.g., whether through audits, Sapin II compliance programs, training sessions, power delegations, etc.).
Alexandre has been an attorney since 2001 and joined the firm in 2002 where he was an associate and thereafter, became a counsel. He graduated at Paris II and holds a certificate in criminal specialisation (2009).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2021: individually ranked in Criminal Defense
- Décideurs 2021: White collar crime
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Dispute resolution: white-collar crime (Tier 4)
- Décideurs 2020:
– Environment litigation (Excellent)
– Compliance & Fraud – International investigation and internal investigation
– Compliance & Fraud – Compliance program
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020: Criminal business law