LPA-CGR lawyers again ranked in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in France! - LPA-CGR lawyers again ranked in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in France! The firm has 24 lawyers ranked in this edition, including ... Read more about LPA-CGR's lawyer rankings published in the 2022 edition of Legal 500 EMEA - Read more about LPA-CGR's lawyer rankings published in the 2022 edition of Legal 500 EMEA LPA-CGR lawyers recognized in 18 practices ... LPA-CGR avocats ranked again in the Chambers & Partners Europe Guide! - 17 March 2022 LPA-CGR avocats ranked again in the Chambers & Partners Europe Guide! Several of our practices and many lawyers ... LPA-CGR avocats ranked among the best in Legal 500 EMEA 2019 guide - Find out LPA-CGR avocats rankings published by Legal 500 EMEA for 2019 In Legal 500 EMEA 2019 rankings, some of our areas have been ... LPA-CGR avocats ranked among the best in Chambers & Partners - LPA-CGR avocats ranked among the best in Chambers & Partners (Global et Europe) guides In Chambers Global and Chambers Europe ... Frédérique Chaillou was appointed Regional Representative Europe of the International Bar Association's Environment, Health and Safety Law Committee - Frédérique Chaillou was appointed Regional Representative Europe of the International Bar Association's Environment, Health and Safety ...
Paris Tél : +33 (0)1 53 93 30 00
Frédérique Chaillou is a partner and has worked in the field of environment law for over twenty years.
Frédérique Chaillou advises major French and foreign industrial groups, real estate operators and professional bodies. She assists them in environmental law, both in terms of the regulatory aspects and in litigation before administrative, civil and criminal courts. She intervenes regularly on environmental issues in mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions.
Frédérique has also developed special expertise in technological risks. She regularly participates in seminars and working groups on this subject, often in relation with France Chimie.
She is a member of the Experts working group on Polluted Sites, under the auspices of the Higher Council for the Prevention of Technological Risks (CSPRT).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France: individually ranked in Environmental Law
- Legal 500 EMEA:
– individually ranked (Leading Individual) in Environment
– Environment (Tier 1)
- Chambers Europe:
– individually ranked (Band 2) in Environment
– Environment (Band 1)
- Décideurs 2021: recognized in
– classified installations, for Environmental protection, Polluted sites and soil, Industrial wastelands (Leading)
– Environmental litigation (Leading)
– Waste management law (Leading)
– Water and sanitation law (Excellent)
– Environmental criminal law (Mapping)
- Le Point:
– Environment (5 stars)
– Real Estate (5 stars)
- Law trophies 2021: silver trophy in Environment
- Who’s Who Legal 2020: individually recognized in Environment
- Law trophies 2019: gold trophy in Environment
- Women in Law awards 2021: Frédérique Chaillou won the Women in Law awards 2021 and 2019 by Lawyer Monthly. This awards aims at enhancing women work in legal professions.