Frédérique Chaillou is a partner and has worked in the field of environment law for over fifteen years.
Frédérique Chaillou advises major French and foreign industrial groups, real estate operators and professional bodies. She assists them in environmental law, both in terms of the regulatory aspects and in litigation before administrative, civil and criminal courts. She intervenes regularly on environmental issues in mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions.
Frédérique has also developed special expertise in technological risks. She regularly participates in seminars and working groups on this subject, often in relation with the UIC (Chemical Industries Union).
She is a member of the Experts working group on Polluted Sites, under the auspices of the Higher Council for the Prevention of Technological Risks (CSPRT).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019: ranked individually (Band 2) in the category Projects & Energy : Domestic
- Chambers Europe 2019: ranked individually (Band 2) in the category Environment
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Environment (Band 1)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: ranked individually (Leading Individual) in the category Environment
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Environment (Tier 1)
- Best Lawyers in France 2019: recognized in the category Environment
- Law trophies 2019: gold trophy for the category Environment
- Le point 2019: recognized in the categories Environement and Real Estate among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories Environment litigation (Excellent), classified installations, sites and polluted soils, and industrial waste grounds (Outstanding), waste law (Excellent), and water Act and litigation (Excellent)