Frédérique Chaillou is a partner and has worked in the field of environment law for over twenty years.
Frédérique Chaillou advises major French and foreign industrial groups, real estate operators and professional bodies. She assists them in environmental law, both in terms of the regulatory aspects and in litigation before administrative, civil and criminal courts. She intervenes regularly on environmental issues in mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions.
Frédérique has also developed special expertise in technological risks. She regularly participates in seminars and working groups on this subject, often in relation with France Chimie.
She is a member of the Experts working group on Polluted Sites, under the auspices of the Higher Council for the Prevention of Technological Risks (CSPRT).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2023: individually ranked in Environmental Law
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022:
– individually ranked (Leading Individual) in Environment
– Environment (Tier 1)
- Chambers Europe 2022:
– individually ranked (Band 2) in Environment
– Environment (Band 1)
- Le point 2022:
– Environment (5 stars)
– Real Estate (5 stars)
- Décideurs 2021:
– classified installations, for environmental protection, polluted sites and soil, industrial wastelands (Leading)
– environmental litigation (Leading)
– waste management law (Leading)
– water Act and sanitation (Excellent)
- Women in Law awards 2021: Frederique Chaillou won the Women in Law awards 2021 and 2019 by Lawyer Monthly. This awards aims at enhancing women work in legal professions.
- Who’s Who Legal 2020: individually recognized in Environment
- Law trophies 2019: gold trophy in Environment