Frédérique Chaillou is a partner and has worked in the field of environment law for over fifteen years.
Frédérique Chaillou advises major French and foreign industrial groups, real estate operators and professional bodies. She assists them in environmental law, both in terms of the regulatory aspects and in litigation before administrative, civil and criminal courts. She intervenes regularly on environmental issues in mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions.
Frédérique has also developed special expertise in technological risks. She regularly participates in seminars and working groups on this subject, often in relation with France Chimie.
She is a member of the Experts working group on Polluted Sites, under the auspices of the Higher Council for the Prevention of Technological Risks (CSPRT).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2022: ranked individually in Environmental Law
- Trophées du Droit 2021: Silver Trophy in Environment
- Chambers Europe 2021:
– ranked individually (Band 2) in Environment
– Environment (Band 1)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021:
– ranked individually (Leading Individual) in Environment
– Environment (Tier 1)
- Women in Law awards 2021: Frederique Chaillou won the Women in Law awards 2021 by Lawyer Monthly. This awards aims at enhancing women work in legal professions.
- Le point 2021:
– Environment (5 stars)
– Real Estate (5 stars)
- Who’s Who Legal 2020: individually recognized in Environment
- Décideurs 2020: recognized in
– classified installations, sites and polluted soils, and industrial waste grounds (Outstanding)
– waste law and circular economy (Outstanding)
– environment litigation (Excellent)
– water Act and sanitation (Excellent)
- Law trophies 2019: gold trophy in Environment