Sandra Hundsdörfer, Rechtsanwältin, is a partner in Employment and Commercial Law, member of our German Desk.
Sandra Hundsdörfer has more than 20 years client orientated experience in advice and in litigation for companies from German speaking countries and their French subsidiaries in the area of sales or production activities in France, in the design of contracts in Commercial and Labour Law (individual and collective Labour Law), as well as in the establishment, acquisition and sale of companies. She notably intervenes in restructuring measures and has developed a particular expertise in negotiating the hiring and termination of managers and senior executives.
Sandra studied Law in Bonn and in Berlin and started her career in 1997 in France.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Band 4)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Tier 2)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in:
– Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap
– Collective bargaining
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 300 M€ (3 stars)
– Employment protection plan and related collective litigation
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
– Social management of M&As and social audits (Excellent 2)
– Collective bargaining and social relations (Excellent 3)
– Representation of senior executives
– Additional social protection
– Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
– Mobility and expatriation
– High-risk litigation and criminal labor law