Sandra Hundsdörfer, Rechtsanwältin, is a partner in Employment and Commercial Law, member of our German Desk.
Sandra Hundsdörfer has more than 20 years client orientated experience in advice and in litigation for companies from German speaking countries and their French subsidiaries in the area of sales or production activities in France, in the design of contracts in Commercial and Labour Law (individual and collective Labour Law), as well as in the establishment, acquisition and sale of companies. She notably intervenes in restructuring measures and has developed a particular expertise in negotiating the hiring and termination of managers and senior executives.
Sandra studied Law in Bonn and in Berlin and started her career in 1997 in France.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– Employment (Tier 2)
– Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- Chambers Europe 2020: Employment (Band 4)
- Trophées du droit 2020:
– Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap
– Silver Trophy in Collective bargaining
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020: Employment protection plan and related collective litigation
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: Mergers and Acquisitions < 300 M€ (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2019:
– Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
– Social management of M&As and social audits (Excellent 2)
– Collective bargaining and social relations (Excellent 3)
– Representation of senior executives
– Additional social protection
– Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
– Mobility and expatriation
– High-risk litigation and criminal labor law