- M&A and Corporate law
LPA-CGR avocats ranked among the best lawyers firms by Legal 500 EMEA 2019 - 2019, April 18th Find out LPA-CGR avocats rankings published by Legal 500 EMEA for 2019 In Legal 500 EMEA 2019 rankings, some of our areas have been ...
Laurence Simons Search | Sandra Hundsdörfer - Being Multi-Legal, Multi-Lingual and Multi-Cultural is a Must-Have for Cross-Border Advice - Laurence Simons Search | Sandra Hundsdörfer - Being Multi-Legal, Multi-Lingual and Multi-Cultural is a Must-Have for Cross-Border ...
LPA-CGR avocats advised Symrise in its submission of binding offers to acquire Société Française d'Aromatiques (SFA) R. Romani® and Neroli Invest DL - LPA-CGR avocats advised Symrise in its submission of binding offers to acquire Société Française d'Aromatiques (SFA) R. Romani® and ... LPA-CGR avocats advised Mutares on a binding offer for the acquisition of Sealynx International from GMD Group - December 2, 2021 LPA-CGR avocats advised Mutares on a binding offer for the acquisition of Sealynx International from GMD ... LPA-CGR avocats strengthens its M&A and Franco-German practice with the arrival of Michael Samol as a partner - LPA-CGR avocats announces the arrival in the Paris office of Michael Samol as a partner. He will strengthen the firm's M&A team, ...
Paris and Frankfort Bar
German, French, English
Paris Tél : +33 (0)1 53 93 29 52 M : + 33 (0) 6 63 87 18 68
Sandra Hundsdörfer, Rechtsanwältin, is a partner in Employment and Commercial Law, member of our German Desk.
Sandra Hundsdörfer has more than 20 years client orientated experience in advice and in litigation for companies from German speaking countries and their French subsidiaries in the area of sales or production activities in France, in the Labour Law (individual and collective Labour Law), as well as in the establishment, acquisition and sale of companies. She notably intervenes in restructuring measures and has developed a particular expertise in negotiating the hiring and termination of managers and senior executives.
Sandra studied Law in Bonn and in Berlin and started her career in 1997 in France.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA:
– Employment (Tier 3)
– Fusions-Acquisitions (Tier 4)
- Chambers Europe:
– Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (Band 2)
– Employment (Band 4)
- Option Droit & Affaires: Employment protection plan and related collective litigation (3 stars)
- Le point: Commercial, business and competition law (4 stars)
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent)
– Social management of M&As and social audits (Excellent)
– Collective bargaining and social relations (Excellent)
– Social compliance (Excellent)
– Additional social protection
– Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
– High-risk individual litigation
– Mobility and expatriation
– Representation of senior executives