Julie Cittadini is a partner in mergers and acquisitions, contract law and restructuring.
Julie Cittadini assists industrial groups and service providers in high value transactions, external growth and joint-ventures, for sale, recovery or restructuring.
She also assists her clients with negotiation and preparation of commercial agreements applied to the media sector, including coproduction contracts, joint-ventures, financing of joint-ventures, financing of television formats, programme instructions, representation contracts for artists, etc..
Julie also has expertise in turn around transactions to negotiate the conditions of entry for investors in the capital of restructured companies where these latter offer an investment in order to assist the business with recovery by ensuring implementation of a plan for sale or continuation.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- IFLR 1000 2019: individually ranked Notable practitioner in the catégories M&A et Restructuring
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
– Collective proceedings
– LBO – Advising management teams
– Difficulty prevention and debt renegotiation
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 200 M€ (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the category Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the category Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)