- Distribution and Commercial Contracts
- Energy law
- M&A - Corporate law
- Public and administrative law
- Real Estate transactions and asset management
- Risks and insurance
Gilles GassenbachXavier Clédat PartnerParis
Xavier ClédatArnaud Depierrefeu PartnerDubaiParis
Arnaud DepierrefeuFrédéric Bailly PartnerParis
Frédéric BaillySandra Fernandes PartnerParis
Sandra FernandesFabrice Cassin PartnerParis
Fabrice CassinAlexae Fournier-de Faÿ PartnerParis
Alexae Fournier-de FaÿFrançois Versini-Campinchi PartnerParis
François Versini-CampinchiRan Hu PartnerParisShanghai
75008 Paris - France
Fax:+33 (0)1 53 93 30 00
Our Africa desk provides investors with tailor-made assistance to succeed in their projects in Africa.
With its multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, LPA-CGR avocats supports local and international clients – listed and unlisted international groups, users, public companies, investment funds, governments, international organisations, development banks and other financial institutions – in setting up and developing their activities on the African continent and in their investments, partnership, or financing operations.
LPA-CGR avocats has been present on the African continent for more than ten years, with the opening of offices in Algiers and Casablanca in 2007 and 2009, then in Cameroon in 2016, allowing the firm to strengthen its intervention in sub-Saharan Africa.
The Africa Desk team based in Paris works closely with the firm’s other offices in Africa but also in Asia and the Middle East depending on the requirements of the projects.
LPA-CGR Avocats has recognised legal expertise and a perfect understanding of the OHADA business environment and local legal systems.
- Décideurs 2021:
– Africa Desk – Corporate / M&A (Highly recommended)
– Africa Desk – Tax law (Highly recommended)
– Africa Desk – Project financing (Highly recommended)
– Africa Desk – Natural resources and renewable energies (Highly recommended)
– Africa Desk – TMT (Highly recommended)
– Africa Desk – International arbitration and litigation